Win a £100 Gift Card Giveaway, Regent Street Privilege Club Customer Review – Terms and Conditions
1. The prize promoter of this giveaway is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 –
Registered Office: Heddon house, 3rd Floor, 149-151 Regent Street, London W1B 4JD
2. To qualify to enter the prize giveaway you must be:
i) Resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over
ii) Your company must be a member of New West End Company and you must have a valid registered Regent Street Privilege Card. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
3. By entering this prize giveaway, applicants accept the following terms in order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the below details. Incomplete entries or those not received in the entry dates will not be counted and disqualified.
4. To automatically enter the giveaway, you must submit a review of your Privilege Club experience via the customer review form (https://www.rsprivilegeclub.com/customer-review/). One entry per cardholder will be accepted each quarter. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
7. The prize draw entry dates are as detailed:
i) 1st January – 31st March 2019
ii) 1st April – 30th June 2019
iii) 1st July – 30th September 2019
iiii) 1st October – 31st December 2019
8. The prize is a £100 gift to a store or restaurant of the winner’s choice on Regent Street.
9. There will be one (1) winner selected fourteen (14) days after each closing date. The winner will be chosen at random by a dedicated NWEC employee.
10.The winner will be contacted via their submitted email address. The winner will have ten (10) working days to reply, if no reply is received another winner will be drawn at random and notified. This process will be continued into a winner has confirmed receipt.
11. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
12. New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
Regent Street Privilege Card discounts available only at Regent Street locations or otherwise stated. Only valid on full priced items and not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The management at each establishment reserve the right to change the offer at any time and individual terms and conditions apply. Card valid for 12 months to members and their employees at a cost of £3.00 per card.
This website has been compiled by New West End Company. New West End Company will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site.
While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this site is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy or completeness. In particular job vacancies, sales information and store and product data.
Any links to other websites provided by this website have been included for convenience only and New West End Company accept no responsibility nor liability for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New West End Company of any linked website or its provider.
Copyright in the content of the site and any Regent Street Privilege Club marks, logos and brands contained in the site belongs to New West End Company or its licensor. Users are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this site provided this is solely to view such contents using a personal computer. Users are forbidden to permanently copy or store or in any way redistribute the contents of this site. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of the contents of this site or anything available from this site is entirely at the user’s own risk.
These terms shall be governed by English law. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.